More than a team. More than fans. We are a family! Full Season Ticket Members passionately celebrate and support the team, its fans and our community.
Your Membership Experience
- BEST SEATS
- BEST SERVICE
- Receive access to the Gun Lake Casino VIP lounge with specially-priced concessions and FREE popcorn
- Quick and easy arena entry through the members-only entrance for early access to giveaways and concession promotions
- Guaranteed to receive our top four giveaways of the season, regardless of when you arrive to the game
- High-five the Griffins starters in High Five Alley during select games
- Get special invites to members-only events, including a team autograph signing, post-game skate with select players, coach's chalk talk, summer outing at a Whitecaps game and more
- Enjoy two members-only concession stand lines
- Special access to Detroit Red Wings ticket pre-sales and discount offers
- Exchange any unused tickets for future games (certain restrictions apply)
- Share and sell tickets through FLASH SEATS
- Extend your payments up to 8 months
- Best locations reserved for Full Season Members
- Guaranteed same seat for every regular season home game + first 4 home playoff games
- First right to purchase your seats for the Playoffs at a special discount
- Enjoy working with a Griffins representative who knows you by name and will provide year-round service
- Visit Member Services on the concourse for all your game night needs
- Opportunities to request zamboni rides, bench visits and birthday announcements through your rep at no cost
- Save up to $8 per ticket off game-day pricing
- Avoid all box office fees and surcharges
- Purchase single-game tickets at member pricing
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Griffins merchandise at The Zone
- Enjoy a 10% discount at the Intermission Restaurant inside Van Andel Arena
- Receive our 2019-20 Member gift with new or renewal purchase by March 1 (up to 2 per account)
- Receive an exclusive patch commemorating your milestone seasons as a Full Season Member
- Name recognition on the Van Andel Arena concourse and inside Griffiti magazine
“From early entry, discounts at The Zone, Red Wings ticket specials and the Chicago Bus Trip, there are just so many things available to members. Best of all are the great friends that we’ve made through the years!”Mark & Sue Scherphorn, members since 2014
Right Plan, Right Price
Full Season Tickets start at just $12 per ticket/$504 per seat, with equal-installment payment plan options available now through November 1. Following your first payment, you will be automatically charged at the start of each month thereafter based on the payment plan option you select: Pay in Full, Two Months, Four Months, or Six Months.
"I love being a Season Ticket Member because of the new family it has created. I love my hockey FAMILY!"Liz Delaluz, member since 2014
You'll have seats to all 38 regular season home games, plus the first four home playoff games. If the Griffins do not qualify for the playoffs, FLEX tickets for the following season are issued in their place. Partial season plans are also available.
- Guaranteed same seat to every game in your plan
- Save up to $8 per ticket off game day pricing, plus avoid all box office fees and surcharges
- Exchange unused tickets for future games Excludes NYE and Star Wars night games
- VIP entrance for easy entry and early access to giveaways and promotions
- Gun Lake Casino VIP Lounge with private concession and free popcorn
- Season Ticket Member exclusive concession lines
- Exclusive Season Ticket Member gift with renewal by deadline
- Special discounts on Detroit Red Wings tickets
- Invitation to team autograph signing, open skate with select players, coach's chalk talk and the season ticket member party
- Dedicated Griffins customer service manager
- Share or sell tickets through FLASH SEATS
- Purchase single game tickets at your current plan price, either through your Griffins rep or online
- Ability to purchase a Premium Seat License for access to any arena concert or show
- Extend your payments up to 8 months
- Personal recognition on the Van Andel Arena concourse and inside Griffiti magazine
- Opportunities to request zamboni rides, bench visits and birthday announcements at no cost
- Passes to High five Griffins starters in High Five Alley
- Four guaranteed giveaways on designated game nights
- First right to purchase your seats for the playoffs at a special savings
- Chance to be selected as “Season Ticket Member of the Night”
- Two complimentary ticket vouchers redeemable for any regular season game
- Patches commemorating Season Ticket Member milestone seasons
- 10% discount on Griffins merchandise at The Zone
- 10% discount at The Intermission Restaurant
- Membership Services location on the concourse
- Receive the weekly “STM e-Newsletter” all season long
- Pay in Full
- Two-Month Payment Plan
- Four-Month Payment Plan
- Six-Month Payment Plan
- Eight-Month Payment Plan
Following your first payment, you will be automatically charged in equal installments at the start of each month thereafter based on the payment plan option you select. Payment plan lengths available will decrease with each passing month, contact your Griffins rep for more details.
Yes, you can split payments between two or more credit cards. Please contact your Griffins rep to setup this option as part of your payment plan.
All Members have the priority and ability to relocate their seats for the following season. Notify your Griffins rep before to the renewal deadline by emailing or calling them directly to submit your request.
One of our most popular Full Season Member benefits is our unused ticket exchange. You can go to The Zone or Griffins Box Office to exchange any unused tickets for future games, excluding our New Year's Eve game and Star Wars Night. All seats subject to availability upon exchange.
You can also share, sell and exchange unused tickets online through FLASH SEATS. If your season tickets are on Flash Seats (and only Flash Seats), you have the ability to exchange your unused tickets online. For instructions on how to find your unused tickets and exchange them, click here.
While the Griffins do not own or operate the parking facilities around Van Andel Arena, we do provide our Members with helpful tips and opportunities that make game night parking quick, convenient and cost-effective:
- Evening monthly parking permits are available through the City of Grand Rapids at select downtown parking locations
- Reserve a parking spot ahead of time at select Ellis Parking locations
- $2-$4 parking options are available when using DASH
- Skywalk parking allows members to avoid street traffic and the cold, snowy weather
Yes, with a Premium Seat Licence (PSL), Griffins Full Season Members have guaranteed, pre-public access to purchase the best seats to the biggest concerts and shows at Van Andel Arena. For more info on adding a PSL to your Membership plan, please contact your Griffins rep or call 616.774.4585 ext. 2.
Full Season Ticket Members automatically receive the first four home playoff games as part of their package. All Members then have the ability to retain their seats for the entire playoff run at a significant discount. More details will be proved during the final weeks of the regular season.
Yes you can, however account splitting will not be honored for Members within the same household, same address, or same payment method.
Please call 616.774.4585 x2 or email email@example.com.
"Being a season ticket member means being part of a hockey-loving family. I have made many friends that have become like a second family. One of my favorites being Peter: the best ticket rep ever! He is helpful, responds quickly, makes magic happen and goes out of his way to make my kids smile."Lori Simpson, member since 2017
Seat Availability & Pricing
For more info on becoming a Griffins Full Season Ticket Member, including seat availability and pricing, please complete the form below and a Griffins sales representative will contact you shortly.