Mite Jamboree 2024
SATURDAY, JAN 13 - VAN ANDEL ARENA
The Grand Rapids Griffins invite you to join us for the Grand Rapids Griffins Mite Jamboree on January 13th! Enjoy specially priced tickets to both the Mites Jamboree PLUS our 7:00 pm Grand Rapids Griffins game that night which features character appearances for our Heroes vs. Villains Night!
New this year:
- Team recognition at the Griffins game that night including team announcement, players on the video board & more
- Griffins’ player autographs during the Jamboree for Jamboree players (Subject to availability)
- Griff & Finn are in attendance for pictures
- A pizza party option is available for teams wishing to eat at the arena. (Contact Michael - email@example.com for pricing & information)
Important to Note:
- We expect everyone in attendance for the Jamboree to have a ticket to the Griffins game that night for entry to the Jamboree. Players are also required to have a ticket for the Griffins game as well.
- While we understand that this is a different process from previous years, we have implemented a "No Ticket, No Entry" policy this season for our jamborees players and attendees. We encourage you to come support your players and enjoy a night out at the Griffins game that night
- We are offering an extremely discounted $15 ticket to accommodate families that might not be able to attend the Griffins game that night but still want to support the jamboree and its players. The seats that you purchase do not dictate where you sit during the jamboree - only the Griffins game that night. As a note, the $15 seating is limited at Van Andel Arena and we anticipate they will SELL OUT for this event. Make sure you purchase your tickets early to ensure you get your desired seating.
- Each TEAM (not association) participating is required to purchase at least 20 tickets. Make sure your families purchase off your associations' dedicated link.
- Players and coaches will enter through the southeast entrance (closest to HopCat).
- Parents and families will enter the arena through the main North entrance (off Fulton St.) due to new security measures implemented at the arena this season. The main entrance will open at 11:45AM.
- Players and Coaches will not be allowed to enter the building before 11:00 AM, so please plan accordingly.
- Only players and 1-2 coaches per team will be allowed in the dressing area. All additional parents will be asked to find their seats in the arena.
- Players and Coaches will be escorted to your dressing area by Griffins staff members only. There will be folding chairs with curtains set up to separate the team's dressing areas. We ask that you please understand and have patience regarding the close quarters regarding the changing areas. Have your players be mindful of their belongings and, if you have the option, have your kids dress before they come to the rink.
- Parents and fans - go to the stands via the arena's main entrance on the north side of the building. Seating in our lower bowl will be available.
- Coaches - be ready to tie a lot of skates!
- Bring a big helping of patience - it is controlled chaos with nearly 50 teams and over 500 eager players coming and going! We have a huge group coming out this season – much appreciated.
- Be ready to go at your published 'game' time. We only have one minute of changeover time between 'games' and can't get behind.
- All teams have a schedule of play/rest/play/done. Keep your team close or on the bench between games so you are ready to go.
- This is about the kid's experience playing in the Big Rink, and not the quantity of ice time they receive. Please appreciate that we get to play 40 minutes where many of the current Red Wings have played
Exclusive Ticket Pricing
- Upper-Level Crease: $15 - The best option for those who are not staying for the Griffins game that night
- Upper-Level Faceoff tickets: $22
- Upper-Level Center Ice tickets: $25
- Lower-Level Faceoff tickets: $28
- Lower-Level Center Ice tickets: $32
With questions regarding this offer or to purchase 10 or more tickets, please contact Mike Kiel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.774.4585 ext. 3023.