Directions & Parking
Parking in Downtown Grand Rapids
The City of Grand Rapids is working to make parking downtown easier. Check out the transportation resources below!
- Downtown Parking and Mobility Guide - A digital guide can be found at www.grandrapidsmi.gov/GetAroundDowntown, which helps visitors find parking and other mobility resources, including information about the Rapid & DASH buses, parking, carpooling, and much more.
- GR Park App - Find parking stress-free! The GR Park App provides real-time availability for City parking facilities and shows locations nearest to you first. Available on iOS & Android.
- Motu App - The Motu App allows you to find and pay for metered parking using your mobile phone. Plus, you'll get a notification when your meter is about to expire and you have the option to add time to your meter right from your phone. Available on iOS & Android.
- myStop Mobile App -
Grand Rapids, say hello to convenient parking with Motu! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Start using the Motu app today – it’s easy! Park where you see Motu app signs and decals, pay for your parking session from your phone and be on your way. Motu has replaced ParkMobile as an app to pay for on-street parking.
- The Rapid Bus Guide - Find a Rapid bus stop near you by using the Ride Guide.
- Facebook - Like the City of Grand Rapids Facebook page to see additional parking updates.
- DASH Park & Ride - Park and ride to our Monday - Friday games using the DASH shuttle service! The Van Andel Arena route operates Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm and it’s FREE to ride the DASH shuttle. The city of Grand Rapids recommends that guests park in the DASH Area 9 lot for $2 per vehicle on entry.