Join the Grand Rapids Griffins as we host our inaugural 5K. We're taking this race and bringing it to you virtually! Lace-up your sneakers and walk or run 3.1 miles to benefit the Grand Rapids Griffins Youth Foundation.
You can register until October 22 and complete your virtual 5K any time through October 24. There is no official "race day," just make sure to complete your miles by October 24. Simply follow instructions in your confirmation email to join the challenge!
** Race packets and shirts will be mailed to all participants during the week of October 26. **
Register & Receive
- A custom Griffins 5K short-sleeve tech t-shirt for adults, and a die-cut red and white GRG shield sticker for kids
- A Griffins 5K virtual raffle ticket: Adults who register are automatically entered to win great Griffins memorabilia prizes throughout the race timeframe. All winners will be notified following the conclusion of the race.
- A printable Griffins 5K race bib and certificate of completion
- Invite to join the Griffins 5K Club on Strava
- Special offers from Griffins 5K event sponsors
- Adult Registration: $35 Includes a t-shirt, raffle ticket, race bib, and certification of participation
- Youth Registration (12 & under): $10 Includes a die-cut Griffins sticker, race bib, and certificate of participation
Proceeds will benefit the Griffins Youth Foundation and their efforts to promote academic excellence, community involvement, and healthy lifestyles among the youth of West Michigan, enhancing their lives through hockey and ice-related sports.
MAKE IT FUN
How can you make your virtual Griffins 5K more fun?
- Join the Griffins 5K Club on Strava using the link in your confirmation email. Post a picture, clock your time, add your race route, share a playlist or just encourage others
- Listen to the Griffins Spotify Playlist or Podcast while completing your 5K
- Take pictures of your 5K experience while wearing your Griffins gear and share them on social media using #Griffins5K