Treat yourself and your furry friend to an evening at the Van. That’s right, we’re letting the dogs out!
On Wednesday, October 30, you and your pup are in for a treat. The Griffins play the Iowa Wild at 7:00 pm and everyone will have a tail-waggin’ good time. We're transforming our D-Zone into the Dog Zone for this special game, meaning pups and people alike are welcome to sit in the lower level sections of 110, 112, 114, 116, 118 and 120 or upper level sections 210 and 220. Be the person your dog thinks you are and buy them a ticket to the Griffins Dog Game, with dog ticket proceeds benefiting Paws With A Cause.
This season, we're having a Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest! Bring your dog to the game in their best Halloween costume and be entered into the contest to win a year's supply of dog food, courtesy of Purina.
- Those bringing dogs must purchase tickets within the designated dog sections available using the link above
- All dogs and their owners must enter through the main lobby
- Upon entering, dog owners mustsign and submit a waiver form. Save time by filling out your Dog Game waiver form now
- Only one dog is permitted per fan, and all dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Season Ticket Members who bring their dog must relocate to a designated dog section for this game
- Outdoor relief stations will be located on the Southeast and Southwest corners of Van Andel Arena near the designated dog sections